Specifically designed with little bouncers in mind, Plum’s Junior Jumper Trampoline uses Springsafe technology and a lower height frame to keep children safe as their confidence grows and they learn to trampoline.
A great way to encourage outdoor play and exercise and helps improve children’s physical development by increasing co-ordination, balance and strength.
The Plum® 7ft Junior Jumper Trampoline is a great trampoline the whole family can enjoy, it has a class leading internal jumping area and only takes up a small garden footprint. It is the perfect size for the modern backyard.
Plum® stands by each trampoline; parents can have peace of mind their children are playing on a high quality trampoline, with safety and enjoyment at the centre of its design.
Features and Benefits:
- Plum®’s enclosure design protects little jumpers from falling out in case they lose balance. The net helps to ensure jumpers who do go off track land on the soft mesh netting or thick foam pads rather than potentially sustain an injury from coming in contact with the ground, making this the class leading trampoline in safety features and design. Plum®’s unique enclosure design has a base footprint of a 7ft trampoline but a large internal jumping area of an 8ft size trampoline. The enclosure is also secured with strong fibreglass poles, running around the top of the enclosure net highlighting a neat, sophisticated finish.
- A lower height frame design makes it easier for young kids to get in and out of and with the reduced height between the trampoline and the ground it significantly reduces the risk of falling or serious injury. Plum®’s trampoline frame is made from thick steel, which provides a strong and stable foundation allowing kids of all ages and sizes to get the best possible bounce experience. Every steel component including the frame, legs and enclosure poles are galvanised inside and out for rust free protection, meaning your family will have years of fun.
The thick safety pads and jumping mat are sewn together with an elastic material which stops little jumpers getting in contact with the springs making it completely Springsafe™ while still allowing for a fun, exciting bounce on the trampoline.
Australia has one of the harshest climates in the world, so Plum has produced our pads with a high quality PVC rubber that is UV treated to ensure they won’t fade or disintegrate and protect your children for years to come.
- The Plum® 7ft Junior Jumper trampoline comes with 36, high quality zinc coated springs which not only ensure a class leading bounce, but are designed to last.
- The plastic leg covers add another element of enjoyment and unique design allowing kids to have a bright multi-coloured trampoline.
- Choose from two colours; Blue/Green and Pink/Purple
- Diameter: 7ft
- Maximum User Weight: 50kg
- Safety Pad Material: PVC
- Approx Assembly Time: 2 Adults, 2 Hours
- 36 Springs
- Galvanised Steel Frame inside and out
- Assembled Size: L210 x W210 x H200cm
- Height of Frame: 40cm
- Height of Enclosure: 152cm
- Warranty: 12 Months: Frame, 6 Months: Non Frame Parts
- Recommended Age Range: 3 - 10 Years