Specifically designed for young children, Plum’s range of Junior Trampolines are a safe and secure way for little ones to start their jumping journey.
Features and Benefits
- With a frame height of just 36cm, little ones will easily be able to climb on and off their own trampoline. Taken a tumble? The frame height sits lower to the ground so there’s not so far to fall, helping little ones confidence to grow and grow.
- Smaller springs on the Junior Trampoline range give a safer, more predictable bounce – just enough for little ones to reach for the stars!
- All of Plum’s Junior Trampolines are supplied with an enclosure net, which creates a barrier between bouncers and the floor to catch them if they fall.
- Zips and clips provide extra reassurance, for happy parents too!
- The padded safety pad covers the springs and frame, helping to protect little fingers and toes from the frame and springs. The PVC pads have been weather protected for durability too.
- Each trampoline is designed using strong and durable materials to prevent damage caused by the weather and to offer protection against rust.
- Diameter: 6ft
- Maximum User Weight: 50kg
- Safety Pad Material: PVC
- Approx Assembly Time: 2 Adults, 2 Hours
- 36 Springs
- Galvanised Steel Frame inside and out
- Assembled Size: L182 x W182 x H200cm
- Height of Frame: 52cm
- Height of Enclosure: 152cm
- Warranty: 12 Months: Frame, 6 Months: Non Frame Parts
- Recommended Age Range: 3 - 10 Years