The Plum 14ft Space Zone Trampoline is a great way to encourage outdoor play and exercise and helps improve children’s physical development by increasing co-ordination, balance and strength.
It is a fantastic trampoline the whole family can enjoy, has a class leading internal jumping area and only takes up a small garden footprint. It is the perfect size for the modern backyard.
Features and Benefits:
- The Plum® 14ft Space Zone Trampoline is a great way to encourage outdoor play and exercise and helps improve children’s physical development by increasing co-ordination, balance and strength.
- Design is at the centre of everything we do at Plum®, but in addition to this we utilise high quality materials to ensure these products last for years. Plum® stands by each trampoline; our safety focused designs have been tested to simulate over 1,000,000 bounces, far in excess of any safety standard or legislative requirement.
- Each little bouncer can have tons of fun as our design allows for extra jumping space, which means more cool tricks and super awesome jumps! Plum®'s patented Springsafe® enclosure design connects to the inside of the jumping mat creating a Springsafe® barrier ensuring that little jumpers who do go off track land on the soft mesh netting rather than the springs or frame.
- We have carefully designed these to ensure that maximum padding and safety is provided to keep each bouncer pushing the limits, jumping higher, kicking further and twirling faster! The foam we use to cover our enclosure poles to protect little jumpers is great for absorbing any off track bouncers. To ensure it stays in great condition we use a high quality PVC fabric that will ensure the foam stays soft and won’t fade or disintegrate for years to come.
- The super soft enclosure net and small weave ensure that each jumper is extremely safe so they can jump all day long to their little heart’s desire! Plum® uses one of the highest quality polyethylene fibres to ensure that your trampoline will last longer than generic versions and will last in Australian conditions. We understand that little bouncers need the safest net and that’s why we’ve designed ours with a small weave to prevent little fingers and toes getting caught.
- The secret to an extra high bounce is having a solid frame, and that’s why we’ve designed our trampolines with a great quality base & jumping mats to ensure each little bouncer can jump, flip & kick as high as the sky! Plum®’s trampoline frame is made from heavy-duty double galvanised steel, which provides a strong and stable foundation allowing kids of all ages and sizes to get the best possible bounce experience. Every steel component including the frame, legs and enclosure poles has been galvanised inside and out for rust free protection.
- Whilst many manufacturers use a welded bracket, the team here at Plum® were hard at work designing a weld free bracket. Our patented bracket is the only bracket allowed on the market which is completely weld free, Our brackets aren’t light or thin, they are forged from 2.5mm galvanised steel and each bracket weighs 0.5kg on its own. The bracket adds a huge amount of strength and stability to the joints providing critical support to ensure a better, higher, safer bounce.
- From a 15kg child to a 125kg adult, each bouncer is ensured an awesome bounce that will provide endless hours of fun for all shapes & sizes! We have been making trampolines for over 27 years, having sold millions of trampolines in our history, we have tested them all and we can guarantee there is no substitute for springs. With safety our number one priority, you can now bounce higher & better than ever with a Plum® trampoline!
- Plum®’s extra thick foam pads not only protect the jumper, but also any friends outside of the net. The pads connect over the springs, ensuring that no little fingers get caught. We know money doesn’t grow on trees so we produced our safety pads with UV treated PVC on both sides, so with a simple quick flip you will get double the lifetime out of your pads.
- Our reversible safety pads prolong the lifetime of the trampoline, meaning that little ones can jump until their heart desires for many years to come! One quick flip and you’ll get a brand new set of safety pads ready to go the distance!
- Diameter: 14ft
- Maximum User Weight: 125kg
- Safety Pad Material: PVC
- Enclosure Sleeve Material: PVC
- 80 Springs
- Galvanised Steel Frame inside and out
- Assembled Size: L4.26 x W4.26 x H2.69m
- Supplied with spring loading tool for easy assembly
- Supplied flat packed with easy assembly instructions
- Approx Assembly Time: 2 Adults, 2 Hours
- Number of legs: 4
- Height of Frame: 72 cm
- Height of Enclosure: 182 cm
- Frame Warranty: 5 Years against failure due to rusting
- Pad Warranty: 2 Years
- Mat Warranty: 2 Years against failure due to rotting
- Enclosure Net Warranty: 1 Year
- Recommended Age Range: 6 Years+
- Warnings: Outdoor use only. One user at a time, collision hazard. Replace the enclosure net after one year of use. Only for domestic use. Minimum user age 6 years. Maximum user weight 125 kg. We recommend you place the trampoline on a level surface at least 2m from any overhead structure or obstruction such as a fence, garage, house, overhanging branches, laundry lines or electrical wires.