No net, no steps… just free, open play.
[PRE-ORDER Estimated stock arrival end of November 2019]
Plum®’s innovative 12ft In-Ground Trampoline has been specifically engineered for sinking into the ground. With no need for an enclosure, the unobtrusive design blends seamlessly into the garden and offers limitless play.
For safety, durability and bounce performance without compromising on garden design.
- Sunken trampolines have a lot to contend with. Being at one with the elements means constant contact with increased moisture content, soil and dirt. Plum’s in-ground trampolines have been specifically developed to be immersed in the ground, promising long lasting play and performance.
- With a steel frame galvanised inside and out, Plum®’s In-Ground Trampoline promises extra protection from rust and degradation. The trampoline frame uses super thick, 2mm gauge steel to deal with the added moisture in the ground, giving strength and longevity.
- Each trampoline leg is held in place with Plum®’s patented Tramp Klamp brackets. The Tramp Klamps fit over the leg and frame joint, reinforcing the steel frame structure for even greater stability and protection from the elements. Shorter length legs help the trampoline sit flush into the ground and reduce the size of the hole to be dug. Ideal for parents too!
- Plum®’s In-Ground trampoline is fitted with a vented jumping mat and safety pad, specifically engineered to reduce airflow through the trampoline and optimise bounce performance. Perfect for junior gymnasts and aspiring acrobats.
- Each trampoline is fitted with a retaining wall to provide a barrier around the trampoline, preventing soil and dirt from falling underneath to preserve the jumping space.
- With no enclosure and no need for steps, Plum®’s In-Ground Trampoline is ideal for free, open play.
- 12ft Diameter
- Assembled Size: L360 x W360 x H22cm
- Height of Frame: 22cm
- Max User Weight: 125kg
- Number of Springs: 72
- Safety Pad Material: PVC
- Self Assembly Required
- Approx. Assembly Time: 2 Adults, 2 Hours
- Recommended Age: 6 years+
- Frame: 5 Years against failure due to rusting
- Pad: 2 Years
- Mat: 2 Years
Warnings: Outdoor use only. Only one user at a time - collision hazard. Only for domestic use. Please allow a 2m safety perimeter. Adult supervision required at all times.