Find another excuse to entertain outdoors with the Bandicoot Cubby House. Your little ones will want to invite their friends over for a housewarming or a tea party in this delightful abode, perfectly sized even for small yards.
- Small footprint, a great size to fit into any backyard.
- Cubby house dimensions: 133cm x 149cm x 158cm (L x W x H)
- Picnic table dimensions: 63cm x 91cm x 52cm (L x W x H)
- Internal measurement: 133cm x 120cm (L x W)
- The picnic table fits perfectly onto the window of the Bandicoot Cubby house, which makes it a perfect addition.
- Has safe, plastic windows, and a large stall window for plenty of light. Encasement windows on the side allow for opening and closing.
- Comes with a light, wooden door which makes it easy for your kids to open and close. Comes with a magnetic door catcher to keep the door closed and secure.
- The timber used is treated via high temperature drying, degreasing and is stained against wood rot and insect damage. It comes UV protected to withstand the harsh Aussie sun.
- Partially assembled, making your job that much easier. After the base and frame are set up, your job’s nearly done with pre-made walls, floor, and roof saving you time and hassle. Our comprehensive step-by-step instructions guide you through the whole process.
- Premium natural timber
- Treated timber for long term protection against rot, fungal decay and insect attack
- Plastic windows
- Magnetic door catcher
- Pre-painted window frame, matte stained wood for a smooth, natural finish